Take one of our caravans with your teenaged kid(s) and join our 3-7 day caravanning and surfing trips in Fuerteventura. You will have the chance to spend an awesome surfing holiday in a fully equipped motorhome in the most magical island of the Canarias.
The motorhome trip will be organized just to the extent you prefer your vacation to be. If you allow us to do so, we will connect you with other likeminded people, where even your teenaged son or daughter might find peers to have fun with. We believe, being in a great community is highly motivating for your (not so) little ones too. However, we’ll not just organize your kid(s) holiday, but will also care about you in order to take the most out of your caravanning trip in Fuerteventura. We’ll be there for you to help in anything around the caravan, you can join the surfing, yoga or meditation groups, and participate in different other programs with or without your kid(s). We’ll always care about them too, no worries. We designed this type of trip actually for single parents, and will try to keep the “balance” between the number of moms and pops in our motorhomes around the island. Maybe we can even bring together people from outside of our trips too, at least we’ll try our best, we promise. If you allow us to do so, we’ll also share with others, who’s joining our trips on given days, so you might select your dates accordingly.
Find out more about the Trip!
What is included:
- Fully equipped motorhome suitable for 4-6 people, but really comfortable for parents and 2-3 kids.
- Linen & towels (so that you can travel with your backpack only); a lot of basic food and cooking ingredients (like oil, seasonings, etc.).
- Surf classes every day for the whole family (kids and parents together or separately) with all the equipment you need.
- Some yoga & meditation sessions.
- A dedicated guide (and animator) who’s always there for you to help and facilitates the whole week according to your needs.
- Daily two hours of animation and / or baby sitting free (additional for extra fee).
- Events for which we invite other families around too.
- Help in emptying and filling the tanks of the campers anytime it’s necessary.
- Transfer from the airport to the campers and back to the airport.
- Free usage of several beach equipment and toys, you wouldn’t bring or buy yourself.
What is NOT included:
- Meals, but we help you to order or collect the group’s orders and have the delivery actually arrive too to the beach.
- Any extra programs (other than surf, yoga & meditations), like a bus ride back from Cofete to Moro Jable, entrance fees to gyms, boat trip to Los Lobos.
- Fuel into the caravans!